WM SYMPOSIA 2022 DETAILS:
WHAT: WM Symposia 2022 | 48th Annual | 900+ Presentations | Representing 35 Countries WHEN: March 6th-10th, 2022 WHERE: Phoenix, Arizona—3rd floor of the PCC North Building, Halls A-D—Booth 633 HOSTED BY: WM Symposia Inc—a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education and information exchange on global radioactive waste management.
- We will be exhibiting at the Symposia along with 200+ other exhibitors who work within the radioactive waste management industry.
- Experience over 900+ presentations with keynote speakers, panelists, demos, and more.
- Chat with our sales team and learn about current and past clients who’ve experienced success when combining nuclear decontamination applications with our state-of-the-art laser cleaning systems.
LASER ABLATION IN NUCLEAR DECON
With more than 440 nuclear power plants currently operating worldwide and 50 new plants currently under construction, there’s a rapidly growing need for nuclear decontamination processes. The costs to maintain and decommission these sites are often high and are extremely challenging to sustain. Laser ablation offers a more affordable alternative to media blasting and other traditional radiological decontamination processes due to its lack of secondary cleanup, environmental and operator friendliness, and low operating costs.
BENEFITS OF LASER CLEANING FOR NUCLEAR DECONTAMINATION
- Avoids equipment contamination using simple techniques
- Does not create radiological mixed waste
- Offers a new option to reduce dose rates
- Decontamination factor of up to 100%
- Reduction of secondary hazardous waste
- Nearly zero harm to base material and surrounding equipment
Our laser cleaning systems can be handheld or automated making them ideal for on-site applications in the field as well as robotic, industrial setups. From helping to conduct hot tests in Fukushima, Japan after the devastating earthquake in 2011, to creating the gantry-based laser systems for fully automated decontamination, us and our partners at cleanLASER have years of experience in nuclear decontamination.
WHATEVER YOUR NEEDS, ADAPT LASER HAS THE SOLUTION FOR IT
Adapt Laser specializes in providing the highest-quality laser cleaning systems available. Our systems come in both handheld and automated options making them versatile for different applications and surface preparation. We offer formal laser operations and safety training to ensure both you and your employees get the most out of their laser cleaning system. Over the past 15 years we have equipped numerous companies across varying industries with our state-of-the-art laser cleaning solutions.
If you’re looking for a faster, totally unique industrial cleaning and coating removal process, contact us today or call (816) 466-5855 to find the right laser cleaning system for you.
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn, and subscribe to us on YouTube