Back in September some of the brightest minds in the battery and electric vehicle (EV) industry gathered for The Battery Show 2022 in Novi, Michigan. The three day conference boasted 15,000 attendees, 775+ suppliers, 150+ speakers, and over 72 hours of educational workshops. Our sales team had a great time networking with those in the EV industry and fielding questions about how our laser cleaning systems perform with different E-mobility applications. Now, we are excited to announce a final chance to catch us at The Battery Show & EV Tech Digital Days 2022—hosted virtually.
The Battery Show & EV Tech Digital Days Details
WHAT: The Battery Show & EV Tech Digital Days
WHERE: Hosted on-line within the “Map Your Show” virtual platform
WHEN: December 7th-8th, 2022
Taking place over two days this is the most comprehensive virtual event for the advanced battery manufacturing and EV/HEV technology communities. The Battery Show & EV Tech Digital Days features an enhanced conference program with live and on-demand webinars featuring high quality speakers, exhibitor ‘booths’ with easy-to-find products and services, and networking offerings in a smart event engagement platform.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The two day virtual event will include featured exhibitors from The Battery Show in Michigan and will have free features like:
- Virtual Product Showcase: Get an under-the-hood look at new technologies from today’s top suppliers. Each exhibitor will host a 10-15 minute product demo of their latest technology or solution.
- Sponsored Webinar Sessions: Join some of our valued sponsors for free 60-minute tutorials such as daily Lunch & Learns and industry-leading webinars.
- Battery Tech Theater: Explore what’s new in battery and H/EV design and innovation at the Battery Tech Theater. Now hosted on the virtual platform on-demand, you can, listen to expert sessions, and learn from authoritative panels and presentations
- Keynote Speakers: Hear from notable industry leaders each day highlighting the state of electrification and new battery chemistries.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
Details on free registration can be found here. After registration you’ll have access to all “free” show features including certain “All Access Sessions,” “Session Speakers,” “Expo Webinars and Product Showcases,” and you can tailor your planner to add all the events you want to attend.
WHERE TO FIND US
Once registered for the show, browse our company profile which includes a product gallery and collateral like our brochures.
LASER CLEANING FOR E-MOBILITY APPLICATIONS
With low, mid, and high power laser cleaning systems available the possibilities for surface preparation and coating removal in e-mobility applications are vast. Some past applications we’ve provided solutions for include:
- Pretreatment of aluminum components for the manufacture of battery housings
- Adhesive pretreatment of battery packs, module housings and flanges for the assembly of batteries and housing components
- Pre-treatment of formed aluminum sheet components before welding
- Paint stripping of sealing areas at the connection point of the battery tray with the lid
- Partial paint stripping of enameled copper wire for contacting
With our headquarters based in Kansas City, MO and sales representatives and service technicians around the country, we have the ability to travel to your facility for demos, installation, and trainings. We also accept parts for testing in our applications lab where our applications engineer will create a report showing the results which will help decide if laser cleaning is right for the application.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LASER CLEANING?
Adapt Laser specializes in providing the highest-quality laser cleaning systems available. Our systems come in both handheld and automated options making them versatile for different coating removal applications and surface preparation. We offer formal laser operations and safety training to ensure both you and your employees get the most out of the laser cleaning system. Our headquarters is in Kansas City, MO but we have sales managers across the country who can travel to your facility for an on-site demo. Over the past 16 years we have equipped numerous companies across varying industries with our state-of-the-art laser cleaning systems.
If you’re looking for a faster, totally unique industrial cleaning and coating removal process, contact us today or call (816) 466-5855 to find the right laser cleaning system for your application.