“The Ultra-Compact Laser Cleaning System”
streamLINE is our newest laser designed for flexible surface cleaning applications. The system is available in four power classes with up to 300W of laser power. This makes it the smallest and most powerful, fully air-cooled portable laser currently on the market.
The system can be remotely connected via WiFi using the user-friendly cleanTOUCH operating display. The processing optics directly operate and configure the system using industrial-grade integrated haptic buttons and rotary knobs—meaning no separate operating device is required.
streamLINE is available with a FFC fiber coupler enabling beam homogenization and a fiber optic cable up to 10m in length.
Beam homogenization allows for very sensitive surfaces like tools and molds for aerospace components to be cleaned in a gentle, damage-free way.
This beam control can be used for all power classes making the 300W laser the most powerful air-cooled compact laser for manual cleaning applications.
- Designed for low power systems
- Compact head-size
- Interchangeable focal lengths
- Ergonomically-friendly, lightweight housing
- Focal length of 130-160mm
- Integrated water cooling
- Assortment of interchangeable nozzles
- Complete turn-key system for manual processing available in four power variants from 50-300W
- Designed to be robust and lightweight with an aluminum base and plastic housing
- Integrated signal lights illuminate when the laser is operating
- The powerful, high-brilliance beam source made in Germany ensures high removal efficiency and reliability
- Typical applications for this system include:
- cleaning, decoating, restoration, joining pre-treatment, and pre and post weld treatment of weld seams
- Laser Equipment: Air-cooled laser beam source; Also available with FFC homogenized beam source
- Optics Equipment: OSH20 (CL100, CL200) and OSH50 (CL300)
- Cable Length: 3m; With FFC up to 10m
- Dimensions: 570 x 885 x 395 mm³
- Laser Power: 50, 100, 200, or 300W options
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LASER CLEANING?
Adapt Laser specializes in providing the highest-quality laser cleaning systems available. Our systems come in both handheld and automated options making them versatile for different coating removal applications and surface preparation. We offer formal laser operations and safety training to ensure both you and your employees get the most out of the laser cleaning system. Our headquarters is in Kansas City, MO but we have sales managers across the country who can travel to your facility for an on-site demo. Over the past 16 years we have equipped numerous companies across varying industries with our state-of-the-art laser cleaning systems.
If you’re looking for a faster, totally unique industrial cleaning and coating removal process, contact us today or call (816) 466-5855 to find the right laser cleaning system for your application.
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn, and subscribe to us on YouTube