- Targeted, delicate-substrate paint removal
- Adhesive pre-treatment
- Pre-bonding treatment for polymer materials
Similar to the CL100, the CL100FFC provides precise cleaning that targets and absorbs contaminants using a fiber-fiber coupling. Available as an automated and handheld option, our lasers are easy to use and provide the flexibility you need to clean your products. Whether you need to remove rust from an aircraft or clean steel molds, the CL100FFC absorbs and removes contaminants quickly and effectively without damaging the substrate or requiring a secondary cleaning method. And, its gentle low-power makes it an ideal solution for the aerospace, automotive, and energy industries.
- Stamp duty optics
- Flat-top beam for gentle cleaning
- Pulse power of up to 100kW
- Diode-pumped solid-state laser
- Low noise air cooling
- Large working distance (up to 500 mm)
- Modular design in 19″ industrial housing
- Easy integration into the production line
CUSTOMIZED LASER SOLUTIONS FOR UNIQUE NEEDS
If your organization has a particular demand that’s unique within your industry, Adapt Laser can design an exclusive, customized cleaning application that fits your needs. We do this by working with multiple robotic options and automation integrators, as well as teaming up with one of our partner companies to build-to-order your laser solution. So, you can use our products with the confidence that what you have is the best laser solution for the job.