- Targeted, delicate-substrate paint removal
- Adhesive pre-treatment
- Pre-bonding treatment for polymer materials
The CL200g is a low-powered system that offers quick, precise cleaning. Being the highest of our low-power series makes it easier to target and remove contaminants while being easy to handle and use. The CL200g is available as an automated or handheld option — giving you the flexibility you need to clean your products.
From historic conservation to preparing parts for bonding treatment, the CL200g absorbs into and removes contaminants quickly and effectively without damaging the substrate or requiring a secondary cleaning method. It’s two times the power of the CL100 which means double the cleaning rate while still coming in a compact, easy-to-use housing in our LightCASE.
- Stamp, 2-D
- Gaussian beam shape ideal for bonding/pre-weld and coating removal
- Pulse power of up to 100kW
- Diode-pumped solid-state laser
- Low noise air cooling
- Large working distance (up to 500 mm)
- Modular design in 19″ industrial housing
- Easy integration into the production line
CUSTOMIZED LASER SOLUTIONS FOR UNIQUE NEEDS
If your organization has a particular demand that’s unique within your industry, Adapt Laser can design an exclusive, customized cleaning application that fits your needs. We do this by working with multiple robotic options and automation integrators, as well as teaming up with one of our partner companies to build-to-order your laser solution. So, you can use our products with the confidence that what you have is the best laser solution for the job.