- Automating repeatable cleaning processes
- Precision cleaning of small parts
- Coating removal for small parts
CompactCELL achieves the most thorough clean of your components — especially smaller items, such as hardware. Similar to other processing cells, the CompactCELL can be operated without the need for laser safety equipment or add ons due to its designed Class 1 safety enclosure. This allows you to watch the laser ablation process in real-time.
Designed for semi-automation, it’s easy to use. CompactCell can be customized for repeatable application cleaning. This makes it simple to get the same high-quality results time after time again.
- Compact, steel frame
- Touchscreen operation
- Customization options — including axis adjustments, additional integrations, and more
- Support for more than 10 languages
- cleanSTUDIO graphical control software
- Dimensions of Enclosure (in inches): 24W x 32L x 65H
- Laser Equipment: Low Power
- Work Space (in inches): 14 x 6.5
- Weight: 750 lbs
- Number of Axes: 1
- Axis Types: Linear
CUSTOMIZED LASER SOLUTIONS FOR UNIQUE NEEDS
If your organization has a particular demand that’s unique within your industry, Adapt Laser can design an exclusive, customized cleaning application that fits your needs. We do this by working with multiple robotic options and automation integrators, as well as teaming up with one of our partner companies to build-to-order your laser solution. So, you can use our products with the confidence that what you have is the best laser solution for the job.